[Oe List ...] Book List

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 03:07:28 PDT 2012

These annotations are intriguing.  When I get back to my book shelf / movie shelf / article file, I will meditate more, might also be informative about when these shifted our thinking, and how . . .

Jim Wiegel

"The problem with quotes on the internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."  Abraham Lincoln

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401

+1  623-363-3277  skype:  jfredwiegel

jfwiegel at yahoo.com   www.partnersinparticipation.com

Upcoming public course opportunities:

ToP  Facilitation Methods,      Sept 11-12, 2012

ToP Strategic Planning,    Oct 9-10, 2012

The AZ Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday- Sept 7, 2012

Facilitation Mastery : Our Mastering the Technology of Participation program is available in Phoenix in 2012-3.  Program begins on Nov 14-16, 2012

See short video http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=55 and website for further details.