[Oe List ...] Joyce Quimby

Del Morril delhmor at wamail.net
Tue Aug 14 11:47:37 PDT 2012

Jaime, thanks for sharing this. Joyce, Don and their family were really
important to us when we first opened the work in Japan. The pages on
CaringBridge  allow so little message letters, that I would be grateful if
you have an e-mail address for her or at least one of her daughters.

Many thanks,

Del

  _____