[Oe List ...] The death of Rev. Zan White

Susan Fertig susan at gmdtech.com
Mon Aug 13 12:55:25 PDT 2012

David, What is the HuaiRou Commission?

Five of us traveled as the ICA official Observers Delegation, led by
then-ICAI Pres Shizuyo Sato, to the UN Women's Conference in Beijing in
1995, and, with the others in our delegation, I led an ICA ToP workshop in
HuaiRou at the Shadow (NGO) Conference there (standing room only even though
we were competing in the same time slot with Hillary Clinton and/or Gloria
Steinham, as I recall).  So I'm very curious about the HuaiRou Commission.

Susan