[Oe List ...] Minor explotions

A.M. Noel amnoel at comcast.net
Sat Aug 4 16:55:59 PDT 2012

Dear Mary,

Good to know you are safe. Are the rest of the family with you? Your kids must have grown up.

  Sarawati gave the valdetorian speech at her college and now is in Costa Rica for 10 weeks teaching 9th grade math. Linda just got a job in In danapolis ans d will be moving from LA to Indiana. I  am taking care of linda's dad who has Parkinsons in Beacon NY. Jeevan is 2nd year in college in Bellingham WA.

A.M. Noel
206-321-6274