[Oe List ...] FW: Mowanjum stories-from Julie Miesen

the telfords thetelfords at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 23:53:20 PDT 2012

Hi Lynda,
Greetings from Frankfurt.
We have not more info than you do as we only read about it
whilst away from any worries and having fun.
We meet up with my brother and his wife on Wed in Progue and then travel to
Budapest where we board the Danube Romantic Cruise for 8 days.
Will return to Australia on May 27th .
Love Elaine and John