[Dialogue] Revival of Ur Images course

jstanfieldica jstanfieldica at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 16:40:13 PDT 2024

Dear Don,A book by Gene Marshall called The Call of the Awe explores the Awe aspects of Christianity and  many religions.   You can find out more in the Book section in the online archives.  Books are in top bar of archive website.  Icaglobalarchives.orgHappy EasterJeanetteSent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada's largest network.