[Dialogue] Squeeze play yes or no

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 3 06:53:32 PST 2024

John, Linda … reflecting over coffee on my week, I am remembering a moment during a Profound Journey Dialogue weekend here.  Big John, old John, poppa John was telling a story about son John. Poppa John was waffling or complaining about life or something and son John said, “the squeeze play, Dad, yes or no, yes or no” … referencing the Bultmann chart with its 2 sets of arrows from the Friday evening session of RS1.

This telling was accompanied by hand gestures. Fingers pointing up with one hand, pointing down with the other

How sweet it would be to have that as a video clip!
Jim Wiegel
“…the long work
of turning their lives
into a celebration