[Dialogue] Question about Kierkegaard

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 9 15:35:30 PDT 2024

I keep remembering "The self is a relation; that relates itself to itself; and in willing to be that relation; grounds itself transparently in the power that posits it."

And I remember the diagram with the lines and boxes and curvy arrows.

Where did that come from (which book or paper?). What was SK pointing to?  What were we pointing to?

I am afeared that I am misusing it.

Thanks.

Jim Wiegel
“We are all time travelers journeying into the future. But let us make that future a place we want to visit. “       Stephen Hawking