[Dialogue] Celebraating 50 Years!

Elisabeth Banks elisabeth.a.banks at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 01:02:52 PDT 2024

Congratulations, Gail and Dick. This has been a long journey and you have
touched many people . Garnet followed Your every move and admired your work
and commitment to really getting down to tin tacks. I will not forget
Sungai Lui. neither will I forget The old carpool going from Westside to
Cook County Hospital.
How these celebrations make you look back and be thankful for the
Incredible  lives we’ve had