[Dialogue] Celebraating 50 Years!

Janet Sanders janetasanders at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 4 08:32:31 PDT 2024

How wonderful to look back at that time.  I was part of your assignment to Malaysia, sungai Lui and Lorimor.  I owe my joke telling ability or disability to Dick!  Do you remember’kick the can’ one.  Gail, whenever I have a report to do, I think of your steadfastness in doing.  Love and blessings to you both.  You have enlightened and cared from this sparking blue gem.
Sent from my iPhone