[Dialogue] Run into the future, run!

Mari Crocker maricrocker at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 20:07:17 PDT 2023

Yes, Dear Jeanette —

George Winnegudge (sp?) and Silas Roberts were the two elders who were part of the Australian contingent at that wonderful first ITI.  They introduced our Order to the mysterious, lugubrious tone of the didgeridoo.  The words to this song embodied what we taught in words and concepts through RSI.  George and Silas were participants in our daily pedagogy sessions (at noon over lunch if I recall correctly).  Although they were very quiet men, they missed nothing that was being said, and under JWMs “wisdom-eliciting tutelage,” articulated the power of the Story of radical possibility through music and poetry.

It’s amazing that such an art form continues to inform our consciousness 54 years later!

Marilyn Crocker