[Dialogue] Obituary information for Robert George Hawley, Jr.

Nancy Trask nlt462 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 15:55:20 PDT 2023

Since I was assigned elsewhere, I didn’t get to see the Hawley family very
often, but my mother and Barb’s mother had been friends & classmates in
their very small hometown of Brighton Iowa.  My mother found it very
impressive and an excellent recommendation for my newfound involvement in
the ICA.  Thanks to the Hawley family for their kindness and helpfulness.
My heartfelt condolences on Bob’s passing,
Love,
Nancy Trask,
daughter of Evelyn (Eyestone) Trask