[Dialogue] JWM

Blase Sands blase_sands at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 9 13:58:11 PDT 2023

I'll always be grateful to Joe. In the spring of 1966 he came to my college and gave all four RS-I lectures one right after the other at the Methodist student center. After that, I decided that life was good and to be a social pioneer--which was a total turnaround from my previous attitude. That summer I went to an MSM conference at Lake Junaluska in the mountains of North Carolina. Joe, Hilliard, and Fishel taught RS-I and I think RS-IIIA. I then shifted my major to sociology since the revolution was sociological! I attended Summer 67. And a year later, I entered Divinity school. Needless to say, JWM and the Order had a huge and positive affect on my life.
Blase Sands