[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Completed life of Jack Gilles

Susan Erickson craversf at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 15:23:13 PST 2023

Rich memories of Jack have been rushing in all day. It was indeed the deeps
of the world of spirit which ignited his passion and where he preferred to
dwell. In recent years, he was synthesizing the profound connections across
the New Religious Mode, the Other World, the Profound Humanness work and
maybe more. I found that an impressive but daunting task; being Jack, he
was on fire about it.
A favorite memory is of him convening and opening the Millennial Order
Reunion in Denver to fulfill a promise made to Lyn Matthews Edwards. His
commitment to his beloved Judy's quality of life over her last years was
something to behold. Many thanks to his devoted Litibu community of care
who assured his ability to live out his final chapter in his "place just
right."
Jack has now indeed "mounted up on wings as eagles." I'm thinking we will
continue to receive messages from him.