[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Completed life of Jack Gilles

Jo Nelson jo.r.nelson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 11:13:04 PST 2023

My first encounter with Jack was on a small team in Summer 1970, working on the tactical system for renewing the local church.  I was just out of university, planning to join the Order in the fall when I would start teaching school.  Jack was a very rational team leader with firm opinions.  One day we were assigned to the preschool. What an adventure.  I saw an entirely new side of Jack and appreciated him in a different way after that day.
Journey on is an appropriate send-out, Joan.

Jo Nelson