[Dialogue] Passing of Bud Ames What gratitude to have known the man, even a bit!

jbames10 jbames10 at aol.com
Mon May 1 12:06:09 PDT 2023

Thanks, Mary Laura. Blessings, JanSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: ML Jones via Dialogue <dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net> Date: 5/1/23  11:11 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: Colleague Dialogue <dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net> Cc: ML Jones <mljones2022 at gmail.com>, Colleague ICA Dialogue list <Dialogue at wedgeblade.net> Subject: Re: [Dialogue] Passing of Bud Ames What gratitude to have known the man, even a bit! Dear Jan and Family, Ken and I were so sorry to hear of Bud's passing. Whenever he was in Chicago, he was a steady, collegial presence that could always be counted upon -whatever the assignment.  It is a gift that we all have had the privilege of working with so many fine individuals.  What an honor to have known so many great people through our shared work together.  Bud was one of those for me. Take care of yourselves and we hope to see you soon - perhaps at the Archives Sojourn in July, Mary Laura and KenMary Laura Jones
Grants Resource Development Consultant
53599 Pulver Road
Three Rivers, MI 49093
cell: 773 636-2022
mljones2022 at gmail.comOn Mon, May 1, 2023 at 12:16 PM James Wiegel via Dialogue <dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:Jim Wiegel

“We are all time travelers journeying into the future. But let us make that future a place we want to visit. “       Stephen HawkingOn Apr 30, 2023, at 10:32 PM, Seth Longacre via Dialogue <dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:I was deeply saddened to hear of the passing today of Bud Ames, husband of Jan Ames. Jan and I were at Training, Inc. together. Bud and I ran many miles together back in the day. His daughter Susan posted this on Facebook:“ I couldn’t have asked for a better Dad. Our earthly world lost a gentle, kind, humble and generous soul.  My Dad loved unconditionally. He lived his life helping as many as he could, in as many ways as he could. Run freely and soar with the eagles Dad. I love you! 💔”Gentle, kind, humble and generous is a perfect description of Bud.Seth LongacreSethlongacre at gmail.comSent from one of my iThingies, please excuse typos and brevity_______________________________________________Dialogue mailing listDialogue at lists.wedgeblade.nethttp://lists.wedgeblade.net/listinfo.cgi/dialogue-wedgeblade.net_______________________________________________
Dialogue mailing list
Dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net