[Dialogue] Blue Skies

Muriel Griffin murielcgriffin2 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 10 07:09:02 PDT 2023

Dear Sharon,
I enjoyed hearing from you and  the song that id quite amusing. It was fun to be included in  this memory.
Hope you are doing well and staying engaged still in meaningful ways.
Bob and I are still in our own home in Massachusetts and engage in our congregational church, barely still attended.
With love and hope,
Muriel