[Dialogue] Is this ( below) happening at all in your part of the world?

Nancy Trask nlt462 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 20:49:42 PDT 2022

I don’t see it in the renewal of the local church.  But I see occasions of
the “focus of the energy of secular man on … the humanizing process,” in
such things as people helping others in disaster recovery, mentoring
programs, community action programs, etc.  I would love to see the creation
of a new universal social vehicle.  I hope for it, but I am beginning to
believe that it will continue to burble up in bits and pieces rather than a
gush of organized universality.

What are you seeing, Jim?

Nancy Trask