[Dialogue] 10/1522 PHOTOS—B½ OF ARCHIVE PROJECT

Debra Harris quantum1135 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 16 09:46:34 PDT 2022

Yes this is Principal Joshi's work, I can guarantee 100% (I also have a copy). He is outlining the progression of Spirit via the framework of Sri Aurobindo. He also worked quite a bit with the Social Process triangles, and focused on "Final Meanings" in top of the Cultural triangle. I have a copy of his transpostion of the SPT's which I will send/bring to the Global Archives. (It is large and sonewhat fragile.)
Between Blase Sands and I, we may have several works of his that could be added to the Archives. He also worked on transposing Indian spiritiality, philisophy and wordview while he was at the Academy in the early 80's. I saw some of his writings while I was culling and selecting items and talks while working on the Academy files.
Prin. Joshi wrote several short papers to the whole Order around 1986-89. One was called "The Hour of God" written just before or after our Diaspora. He was in Oaxtepec and was concerned about the future of the Order. Another paper was a deep reflection on Jean Houston's work after she came to India several times.
Blase can fill in more I am sure. He, RoseAnne and I, along with JWM's niece (Alice Rebecca Watson) saw Principal Joshi in Dec Jan 2017-18. Actually I hope Blase & I can come work with the Archives team together, perhaps next summer in July. (He will be in India this winter, and will be working w/ Shripad Joshi, Prin Joshi's grandson, among others. Shripad is training and developing preschool staff and directors in several areas of India, primarily Pune.
Sincerely,Debra HarrisHouston
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Oct 15, 2022 at 2:03 PM, frankknutson2 via Dialogue