[Dialogue] Letters after name

Paula Philbrook paula.philbrook at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 05:35:33 PDT 2022

This is the story I heard:
The Mathew’s thesis was rejected.  The action result was leaving Perkins & joining the Faith & Life community.

Maybe Doris Hahn or Wanda Holcomb or others who are in the Perkins’s crowd would have more a clear understanding. Perhaps Jim or JoeJr have a better recollection?

I do remember it used to be in Joe’s office @ 3444.   Also there was an incident with the Permanent Housechurch  when a youth got in trouble regarding it. (1965ish).

Paula