[Dialogue] List gmail problems

Sunny Walker sunny.sunwalker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 22:12:28 PST 2022

Thanks, Tim. As we have been trying to spread the word of conversations in
support of Ukraine and our colleagues there, this has been a issue.
Appreciate you digging into it!

*Sunny Walker *
*She/her/hers*
*On **Arapaho, Cheyenne, Núu-agha-tʉvʉ-pʉ̱ (Ute), and Očeti Šakówiŋ (Sioux)
tribal land*

Certified Facilitator (Also Certified ToP Facilitator)
ToP Methods Mentor Trainer - Upcoming Courses
<https://www.top-training.net/w/>
Virtual Facilitation Collaborative Senior Facilitator
sunny.sunwalker at gmail.com
303-587-3017

For virtual facilitation inquiries:
sunny at virtualfacilitationcollaborative.com