[Dialogue] Kitty Cole

Sunny Walker sunny.sunwalker at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 07:19:40 PDT 2022

I imagine Kitty, and all the other Guardians who have completed their
earthly journey, are now still our Guardians on another plane.
Journey on, oh gracious and brilliant one,
Sunny

*Sunny Walker *
*She/her/hers*
*On **Arapaho, Cheyenne, Núu-agha-tʉvʉ-pʉ̱ (Ute), and Očeti Šakówiŋ (Sioux)
tribal land*

Certified Facilitator (Also Certified ToP Facilitator)
ToP Methods Mentor Trainer - Upcoming Courses
<https://www.top-training.net/w/>
Virtual Facilitation Collaborative Senior Facilitator
sunny.sunwalker at gmail.com
303-587-3017

For virtual facilitation inquiries:
sunny at virtualfacilitationcollaborative.com