[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] WHO WE WERE

Sunny Walker sunny.sunwalker at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 11:14:15 PDT 2022

Randy, I came into the Order shortly before the turn to the world and
always heard it was an end run around the church, directly to the world.

*Sunny Walker *
*She/her/hers*
*On **Arapaho, Cheyenne, Núu-agha-tʉvʉ-pʉ̱ (Ute), and Očeti Šakówiŋ (Sioux)
tribal land*

Certified Facilitator (Also Certified ToP Facilitator)
ToP Methods Mentor Trainer - Upcoming Courses
<https://www.top-training.net/w/>
Virtual Facilitation Collaborative Senior Facilitator
sunny.sunwalker at gmail.com
303-587-3017

For virtual facilitation inquiries:
sunny at virtualfacilitationcollaborative.com