[Dialogue] Two Personal connections in Russia and Ukraine

Nancy Trask nlt462 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 19:49:55 PST 2022

And Oleh Shapovalov, who attended the ToP Network Annual Gathering in Omaha
several years ago, and is a wonderful ICA:Ukraine colleague.  I didn’t
really think through how ToP methods are so empowering of democracy, until
I met Mr. Shapovalov at that meeting.  I hope and pray for them all, even
Maks Chmerkovsky from “Dancing With The Stars” fame, who was arrested and
now trying to get back to his wife and kids in America.  I do think it’s
best not to name these names on Facebook and similar platforms, due to the
specter of retribution.
Prayers for peace,
Nancy Trask