[Dialogue] Richard and Diane Galbreath Guardian family

Margaret Scott mardavscott at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 19:52:04 PST 2022

Though David did not know them, we wish him the very best recovery
possible! We know this man of the spirit needs to know that he is
surrounded with colleagues, even those he doesn’t know, who are supporting
him in his healing! God’s blessings,
David and Margaret

On Sat, Feb 26, 2022 at 1:10 PM Ellie Stock via Dialogue <
dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

> Hi Lynda,
>
> Prayers for Dick and Diane and memories of our work together in Area New
> York/Area East.
>
> Ellie and Carleton :)

Margaret and David Scott
Flathead Valley College