[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] New event on ICA Global Schedule

Sunny Walker sunny.sunwalker at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 12:31:51 PDT 2022

Well, just  send Blase a message as he hasn't sent me the content in a form
I can post. Posting his flyer only is WAY too small for people fo read.

*Sunny Walker *
*She/her/hers*
*On **Arapaho, Cheyenne, Núu-agha-tʉvʉ-pʉ̱ (Ute), and Očeti Šakówiŋ (Sioux)
tribal land*

Certified Facilitator (Also Certified ToP Facilitator)
ToP Methods Mentor Trainer - Upcoming Courses
<https://www.top-training.net/w/>
Virtual Facilitation Collaborative Senior Facilitator
sunny.sunwalker at gmail.com
303-587-3017

For virtual facilitation inquiries:
sunny at virtualfacilitationcollaborative.com