[Dialogue] Prayers for Peter Baker

clingojr at aol.com clingojr at aol.com
Thu Aug 18 07:22:18 PDT 2022

May you be well Joan!  May Peter begin healing in this very moment!
I will have Peter held in my consciousness throughout the day as he enters surgery at Harborview Hospital today.Trusting in the skillfulness of Peter's surgeons, and in the healing energy of all who share a deep concern for his recovery.Charles