[Dialogue] Prayers for Peter Baker

Michael Shaw d.michael.shaw at comcast.net
Thu Aug 18 06:26:20 PDT 2022

I received this prayer request from Joanie Henjum to share:

“Please pray for Peter Baker, Joan Henjum's (and Don Baker's) son. Peter is undergoing surgery today at Harborview Hospital to remove and replace a shattered vertebrae in the lumbar region of his spine, very close to the spinal cord. He fell off a ladder at work at the UW yesterday. He'd been working in the very hot sun on the stadium roof painting a logo and believes he fainted coming down, falling about 15 feet.
We all really appreciate your prayers that the surgery and recovery go well.
peace,
Joanie”

Thank you!

Peace,