[Dialogue] This from Letter to Laymen (CFLC) in March of 1962 :

Robertson Work warkers at msn.com
Fri Apr 29 18:22:11 PDT 2022

Thank you, Ken, for what you are doing. It is inspiring and so needed. We can each do all we can where we are with what we have. The call to radical expenditure on behalf of all is louder and more urgent than ever. I am working with a group of residents of the Swannanoa Watershed in the western mountains of North Carolina. We are answering the call to create a demonstration of a just social foundation that honors ecological boundaries. These are indeed the times. And . . .

Robertson Work, ecosystems/justice activist and nonfiction author;

former UNDP policy advisor, NYU Wagner professor, and ICA country director

Author page for books: https://www.amazon.com/Robertson-Work/e/B075612GBF

Website: https://www.robertsonwork.com/