[Dialogue] A question about the distant past This has turned out to be an interesting conversation.

Jack Gilles jackcgilles at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 05:36:32 PDT 2021

Dear All,

One of the things we can all do is Sing. This Daily Good spells that out very much. A Powerful way to connect with the Primary Source.

Peace Within,

Jack

https://www.dailygood.org/story/2820/singing-most-companionable-of-arts-on-being/ <https://www.dailygood.org/story/2820/singing-most-companionable-of-arts-on-being/>