[Dialogue] October/November Update of Global Schedule

Karen Snyder karen.snyder10 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 08:14:06 PDT 2021

GLOBAL SCHEDULE EVENTS

OCTOBER studies from September continue this month:
* Doughnut Economics
* Courage to Lead
* Common Earth
* Choosing Earth followup conversation this Monday or Thursday led by Jim Wiegel, Jan Sanders and Lauren Brika Liga.  Send an email to jfwiegel at yahoo.com <mailto:jfwiegel at yahoo.com> if you would like to dialogue with the questions: "What will it take to release large amounts of sustained human energy towards significant social (economic, political, cultural) change over the rest of this century? And what are the practical implications for our personal, family, professional, movemental and community lives?"

NOVEMBER events include:
* A Canadian film festival on climate change
* The Thinking Christian dialogue with Gene Marshall
* The D.R.E.A.M. class with Katherine Barton.

*****

To see upcoming events, copy this this link into your browser:
https://icaglobalarchives.org/social-research-center-events <https://icaglobalarchives.org/social-research-center-events>

Remember:  YOU are invited to:
Offer a presentation you are interested in giving;
Recommend other people to present;
Participate in any of the events and encourage your friends to attend; and
               4. Give feedback by emailing:  icaglobalschedule at gmail.com <mailto:icaglobalschedule at gmail.com>

Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Alan Gammel, Washington
Jan Sanders, Toronto
Karen Snyder, Illinois
Robyn Hutchinson, Australia
Sunny Walker, Colorado
Virginia Kanyogonya, Toronto

The Global Schedule team is working with the ICAI Global Communications Team,
established by the General Assembly (GA) in July 2021. The Communications Team
focus includes:  ICAI website, Winds and Waves, the Global Buzz, ICA/OE listserves,
specific language groups and social media. We look forward to developing the best
possible user friendly ways of sharing our stories, achievements and challenges, via these platforms.