[Dialogue] Song: Take Care and Build the Earth

Nancy Trask nlt462 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 06:56:08 PDT 2021

An interesting morning for me!  Thinking of sharing it with a friend, I had
just looked up the Tillich paper on The Wedgeblade, noticed a couple of
scanning-typos and wondered how to fix those— then I found your song in my
inbox and had a listen to the lovely melody and inspiring words.  And yes,
I am ready to March forward.
Thank you, Ellie!
Nancy T.

On Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 5:35 AM Ellie Stock via Dialogue <
dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> Fall greetings from St. Louie!
>
> As we continue to "build the Earth" wherever we are and however we can
> with the gifts and situations before us... just sharing a song:  Take Care
> and Build the Earth.
>
> Attached are:
> -Music notation/guitar chords/lyrics
> -Lyrics with chords
> -Audio of song (group)
> -Audio of song (solo)
>
> The audios are are "log", not performance recordings, but they give you an
> idea of the melody.  They are also sung in a different key than the written
> notation and the guitar chords.
>
> Grapes and peas ~
>
> Ellie :)
> elliestock at aol.com

“If you love it enough, anything will talk with you”
~George Washington Carver