[Dialogue] Fwd: June 3, 4pm EST: Creation in Crisis. Herman Greene, JD DMin. on Earth Rights Legislation and Emergent Ecozoic Law

Seth Longacre sethlongacre at gmail.com
Sat May 22 09:35:16 PDT 2021

Herman Greene will be the speaker on the next Creation in Crisis monthly webinar. I invite and encourage all to join. This may also be of ongoing interest.

  Seth T. Longacre
  Ashland, OR

I believe that God is in me as the sun is in the colour and fragrance of a flower—the light is my darkness, the Voice in my silence.        Helen Keller

          ———-O0ooo—
          ———–(——)—
         ————(_/-
          —-ooo0O—-