[Dialogue] Interested in being a part of a group studying CHOOSING EARTH over the next couple of months?

Joyce Bonafield bonafieldcohort26 at gmail.com
Sat May 15 19:25:46 PDT 2021

             Thank you for putting this together, Jim!   I would like to
attend.  I understand it starts Monday evening at 8 p.m. Central, right?
             Please send a link for the Zoom meeting.  Lewie and I are both
planning to attend, but will be in different cities Monday, so please add a
             link to my email as well...see below.

       Looking forward,

      Joyce Bonafield-Pierce
      bonafieldcohort26 at gmail.com