[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Interested in being a part of a group studying CHOOSING EARTH over the next couple of months?

Susan Fertig sfertig at blueskytech.us
Fri May 14 07:57:29 PDT 2021

Jim, I am reading a book right now by a scientist, Francis s. Collins, who believes science and faith are compatible. He was a CS Lewis Institute Fellow (as was I, though we are not contemporaries), and he was in charge of the International Human Genome Project under President Bill Clinton. Clinton said in his speech announcing that they had uncovered the code, 3 billion letters long, "Today we are learning the language in which God created life."

His book is entitled "The Language of God."

Your group might find this interesting.

Susan

S. Fertig-Dykes