[Dialogue] OliveAnn Slotta

Ellie Stock elliestock at aol.com
Fri May 7 12:32:03 PDT 2021

Oh, Jim, we are so sorry to hear this news of OliveAnn's death.  As you, we were hoping this round of treatments would bring a new lease on her servant-filled life.  We have long admired the the way OliveAnn just bloomed beautifully wherever she was planted--be it as Teacher of the Year, golding Canada via community forums or creating Acclerate Climate Change communities in the Denver area.  She was a great spirit woman of compassion and justice who gently but consistently, persistently, graciously, and creatively fully expended and extended her care and many gifts on behalf of Earth and all that is in it.  We weep at the the thought that she is no longer walking with us on this sacred ground but celebrate the incredible life she has lived and the gift she has been to so many.  May her legacy of love and care live on through those whose lives she touched.  For all the Saints...
Jim, our prayers and hearts are with you and all your family.
Grace and peace blessings and love,
Carleton and Ellie :)carletonstock at aol.com elliestock at aol.com