[Dialogue] May Global Schedule

Debra Harris quantum1135 at yahoo.com
Sat May 1 19:51:43 PDT 2021

Hello Karen!Glad to receive this email. I signed up fir LiDona’s 3 part program, looks very intriguing and worthwhile. I’ll be working full time through July 15th and am considering coming for 2 weeks sometime between then and Aug 21st. I’m vaccinated and imagine most everyone else is vaccinated too. And the archives, as you shared is not a high contact activity! I’ll keep you updated. If you will be out of town you could write up some things I could help with- and there are also things I left undone from before as well! Work is tougher w Covid, lots of evaluating & contact tracing. Can’t wait til kids can get vaccinated too!! I participate in some of Houston’s Sat vaccine clinics, anything to help.
Take care and I hope you and Jim are well, also Jonathan and his wife.Debra

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone