[Dialogue] An evening with Duane Elgin. Join Us on June 14 at 7:30 pm Chicago Time

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 16:44:14 PDT 2021

JoinUs on June 14 at 7:30 pm Chicago Time

CHOOSING EARTH Humanity’s Great Transition to a Mature Planetary Civilization takes a LONG, WIDE, and DEEP look at the next half century. 36 of us are in the midst of a study of the book. On June 14, Duane Elgin, the author, is joining us for an evening to give us a fresh overview and some helpful insights as we move more deeply into the book.
PLEASE JOIN US. June 14, 2021 7:30-9:00 pm Chicago time. On Zoom.

HERE’S HOW: Send an email to Jim Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com  Tell him you want to participate. Jim will send you a Zoom Link to the session on Sunday, June 13.
WANT MORE BACKGROUND?

1. Explore the Choosing Earth website http://www.choosingearth.org
2. View the "FACING ADVERSITY" documentary (available on Facing Adversity: Choosing Earth, Choosing Life

|  |  |
Facing Adversity: Choosing Earth, Choos...

3. Review the PDF version of CHOOSING EARTH https://choosingearth.org/book/

This from CHOOSING EARTH

I place my greatest faith

in the people of the Earth organizing ourselves

from the local to global level and, together,

swiftly learning our way into

a sustainable and purposeful future.

This from Duane Elgin: “I first connected with the ICA community in the 1980s and I have the highest regards for the community and your work! I’m happy to be reconnected again and hope Choosing Earth serves your creative work.”

See you there??

Jim Wiegel

Theunknown is what is.  And to be frightened of it is what sends everybodyscurrying around chasing dreams, illusions, wars, peace, love, hate, allthat.  Unknown is what is.  Accept that it's unknown, and it's plainsailing.    John Lennon

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353
623-363-3277

jfwiegel at yahoo.com

www.partnersinparticipation.com