[Dialogue] Gratitude and good wishes from Rev. Kang!

Robertson Work warkers at msn.com
Wed Jun 2 05:49:05 PDT 2021

Rev. Kang Byoung Hoon just called me from Seoul and asked me to express his appreciation for the birthday and anniversary good wishes from his many colleagues, especially Phyllis Hockley, Michael Shaw, Cynthia Vance, Wanda Holcombe, Jack Gillis, Ellen Howie, and Muriel and Bob Griffin! He sounds strong and in good spirits. He also asked about George Holcombe and Bob Vance, and I shared with him that they had passed.

Author page for my books: https://www.amazon.com/Robertson-Work/e/B075612GBF

Blogsite: https://compassionatecivilization.blogspot.com/
Website: https://www.robertsonwork.com/