[Dialogue] Mary Elizabeth Avery Work

Jack Gilles jackcgilles at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 18:35:15 PDT 2021

Rob,

Excellent grasp of the Eternal Reality. I think you will grasp my shortening of it. It works for me and I have shared it with others. You can even make it into an exercise for Children. At first they will enjoy it. Then, then they will someday really grasp it and they will be so grateful you taught it to them

Here is my Mantra. Peace Within, and I am at Peace.

Peace Within,

Thank you.

Now the key to this is knowing that Space is empty, but Space is not a Thing. It is full, but you can’t see it. There was recently a heated debate that two Artist were selling an Art Form that was empty space. A lot of people, including Stephen Colbert made a joke of it. But Stephen Colbert is a Religious. He knows what they were trying to say. But he didn’t want to do a Profound set of words in a Comedy show. Others just made jokes.

Image an orthogonal (rt angle) going through the middle of your body. It actually is a Circle but you only have two hands.

1. You start with your hands grasped together with the Thumbs placed inward and the joined hand little fingers pointing outward.

2. “When someone asks you if you are Happy”, What do you reply”. “I am not happy, but I am at peace within.” Lower your hands straight down beside you and then slowly draw them up to the top and touch them flat together. Say” I AM at Peace, because I am at Peace Within. And I am at Peace within, because I am IN Peace Without (note capital letters, but you can do it by emphasizing the words.) Bring your hands up as if they go to Eternity They are infinitely long wings. You are in a Bubble that extends to Infinity in every direction, As you keep your fingers reaching as high as you can, you slowly draw them down saying “I am at PEACE WITHIN, because I am IN Peace Without. Then just reverse the flow, “And BECAUSE I am in Peace Without, (pause with hands down at your sides, “I am, at Peace Within.

I hope you grasp that. It is very deep and even doing it fast people will be puzzled, but they won’t laugh. If they think about it they will see, that Heaven is HERE and NOW, all around, but you cannot see it, or them. But my beloved is here, I know that because we speak all the time. She is here, this I know. We call that the Meditative Council. This is all about the Solitaries. It is a very private thing. We may have the same people on our Meditative Council. It doesn’t matter, They are there for different reasons for everyone. And they too are on a Journey. For some of your Council will be more powerful than others. Place those around the table of your Life. Look at the Solitaries, and see we knew that you had to go deeper and deeper, until level four. We struggled with coming up with the Words that could express that State of Being. Some of us have no idea how to get there. But Life will take you there. It always does. The Other World is IN THE MIDST OF THIS WORLD.

The Truth is that consciousness is neutral. The same is true for all, it is amoral. Your Freedom Decides which you choose. You can choose your heaven or your Hell. The people you see on the Street may be in Heaven or hell, in a State of Being they have chosen. But most don’t know anything about this and are in Limbo. But one day, anywhere, they may hear the Word of Freedom. As JWM said, it could have been a Jackass on the side of the Hill who woke you up. We did a course called RS-I,  It was designed for Christians, because that is the Image we had. But all people’s are walking around, either in heaven or Hell. It takes but an instant, and you are on your Journey for Life.

Peace Within,

Jack

If you have Questions we can talk.And pardon any misspells and Syntax. I don’t always get it right.