[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Mary Elizabeth Avery Work

Ann Ensinger Ensinger ann.ensinger at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 19 17:27:49 PDT 2021

 Thank you for sharing Rob. I remember Mary well.Ann
    On Monday, July 19, 2021, 06:23:28 PM MDT, Robertson Work via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

  #yiv1711430717 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}Dear colleagues,
Yesterday was the 18th anniversary of the passing of Mary Elizabeth Avery Work, my beloved wife of thirty-five years, when she completed her life of sixty years and ten months. Below are some of the wise words that she wrote a few months before she died:
True DarknessLight ResurrectedEternal Now
My angle on creationTrue Darkness
Light resurrects meEternal now
I want to Help people articulate
 Their angle on creation Their sense of foreground/background Their life questionsBy focusing their energy of Current realityReleasing their energy of Psychic tensionsHarnessing their energy of Mythic, archetypal, interior Images and StoriesIntegrating their energy of Deep connectionsRememberingI am the light of the worldBelievingI am the light of the worldBeingI am the light of the worldEach light is sacredAll lights are oneI am the light of the worldTransforming my cancerA need to be kicked into/onto a higher levelAn evolutionary leapA fractal pattern –The first journey – 8 years old Into the stars until I don’t exist – the message A longing for the experience of falling into the starsa physical experienceI don’t exist – the returnSeeking unknowinglyBlindly, releasing energiesThe second journey Cancer continues the pushing into other realms Fractal pattern Keep going deeper into cancer I don’t existKeep going deeper into stars I don’t existStars are patterns of lightNodes are patterns of Indra’s NetIn the midst of returnThe message through LightA reflection of the I AMNot a light generated by meInside me – me is meBut this me is captured In the light and has become A reflection – light in every cellLight resurrecting Live in now if Caught in this light/lifeCancer – true darkness Darkness Primordial light Penetrate to higher Fertility/creativityTrue darkness Light resurrects meEternal nowNew feminine – sacred Image woven in my Lungs – Indra’s netReminder of the fractal patternJourney – to receive the message I don’t existThe return Where am I nowThe mythic Harnessing irrational energyEnergy process Opening Vibrational movement Light pouring into dark dense cellsThanking darkness Enabling me to move out Received as darkness The Great DoubtForms in front – 3 inches From sternum – coalescingNeeds an objective symbol- The Great Doubt- The FriendsHow can I connect Being salt of the Earth And light for the world?How can I shine in a salty way? Pouring forth ions that bring Ease and calm and peace and aliveness?What is birthing?What is implanted?What is ready to grow?I am challenged to demonstrate the Sign of the light- movement and reposeHow do I move as light?How do I rest as light?I am challenged to be salt to the world: Alive, piquant, essentially good The salt of the Earth – a preserver The taste of the sea, the giver of LifeHow may I cherish saltiness, in myself and others?How am I salt to the world? I am challenged to be a light Shining among the people Who see the good you do and Praise the I AM, Mystery, Divine Light.May those things I touch And create be structures of light Dedicated to lightMay I feel myself part of the explosion Of inward light, capable of returning Consciously and freely into the Source of Light.I remember and honor the loves of my life.I enjoy with delight the signs of loves celebration EverywhereI open freely and respond creatively To the mystery of each present moment I work to deepen and stabilize an awareness of the work of the spirit and soul Illuminating my understanding of the forces That work in beauty within Me and all beingsDivine light is prayer May my prayer shine The light of divine care On children. May I help To create a world where Children are cherished May divine light as I  Experience it in my body Work to heal my wounds Work to heal the wounds of The children, the Earth.NiagaraEnergy vortexWaters unleashedChaoticRushing energyWater vibratesReceives allEmbraces, cleansesDarkness and painFalls awayPurity of lightUnseen calmFlow beneathPatterns createdSerenity.............................................

Author page for my books: https://www.amazon.com/Robertson-Work/e/B075612GBF
Blogsite: https://compassionatecivilization.blogspot.com/
Website: https://www.robertsonwork.com/