[Dialogue] Nelson Family Letter

Jo Nelson jnelson at ica-associates.ca
Sun Jan 3 19:06:24 PST 2021

I’ve just sent out my family letter of 2020 – if anyone would like to get it, please email me directly at jo.r.nelson at gmail.com<mailto:jo.r.nelson at gmail.com> and I will send it to you.  I’m separating my work and personal email slowly…..

Take care,
Jo

--
Jo Nelson, CPF Emeritus, CTF  <jnelson at ica-associates.ca>
Certified Professional Facilitator and ICA Certified ToP™ Facilitator

Ph. 1 416-691-2316, x2230  Toll-free 1 877-691-1422  Fax 1 416-691-2491
Website http://ica-associates.ca
Cellphone 647 233 6910
[IAF Certified Professional Facilitator Emeritus]

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
R. Buckminster Fuller