[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] India plus emergency option.

W. J. synergi at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 11:06:38 PDT 2021

 Long ago I learned not to differ with certain colleagues. Nevertheless, read this and decide for yourself!Marshall
Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19

|  |  |

|  |
Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19

Using the Drug ivermectin to treat COVID-19 can be dangerous and even lethal. The FDA has not approved the drug ...