[Dialogue] Marge Philbrook in Hospice in Austin

Kate Ward kateward850166 at mac.com
Thu May 21 17:00:36 PDT 2020

Dear Philbrooks,
You have an incredible family filled with passionate determined to make a difference people. Your mother, grandmother, mother in law Marge was the light and sparkle at the center. However , I have never known a weak hearted Philbrook so that her spirit and care will still be there for you.
Love Kate