[Dialogue] Marge Philbrook in Hospice in Austin

E B marosel2000 at yahoo.com
Mon May 18 19:35:09 PDT 2020

 Thank you for sharing with the community Marge's current journey.
Marge is a real Spirit giant. She was one I looked forward to going to Chicago for ICA Board meetings. Her welcoming smiles and life lessons here and there.
One such lesson was something about EFT (can't remember what the letters stood for now) that she used to take care of aches and pains. She tried it on me and, well, it worked!
Sending my love and prayers for her next journey and comforting embrace to all of Philbrook family.

Elsa Batica
St Paul, MN