[Dialogue] Marge Philbrook in Hospice in Austin

Gail West icataiw at gmail.com
Mon May 18 05:46:10 PDT 2020

Our prayers and blessings are with the Philbrook family as you hold the
space for Marge as she moves forward on her journey.  Grace, peace and
love.  Dick and Gail

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 8:31 PM John C via Dialogue <
dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

> GRACE AND PEACE, MARGE AND FAMILY!
>

> John and Lynda C.
>

> *From: *Dialogue <dialogue-bounces at lists.wedgeblade.net> on behalf of ICA
> Dialogue List <dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net>
> *Date: *Sunday, May 17, 2020 at 8:56 PM
> *To: *ICA Dialogue List <dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net>
> *Cc: *Lawrence Philbrook <icalarry at gmail.com>
> *Subject: *[Dialogue] Marge Philbrook in Hospice in Austin
>

> Sunday, May 17, 2020
>

> We, the family of Marge Philbrook, invite you to join us in a vigil during
> the final days of her life.  She is in Austin, Texas, in her home there
> with Kenneth and Deana Henry, and their youngest son Ethan.  She has been
> under Hospice care for several weeks.  We, individually in our separation,
> have devised ways to mark this time in our own homes – setting up altars,
> wearing commemorative items such as a red ribbon-– but we also are
> contributing videos (songs, stories or readings) that Marge can listen to,
> or written messages that can be read to her.
>
> We would invite you to share with Marge during this time as well.  You can
> submit videos to
> https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqdIShKmWL8kg4ltJdhQpep4-c1lhA?e=TtYWaR.  You can
> also submit stories, poems, prayer or memories via email to
> Marge2020 at gmail.com.
>
> We will send another announcement out when Marge has completed her life.
>
> Thank you for joining us in this vigil to remember and celebrate
> Marge’s sacred journey with us and with her.
>

> Roy. and Elvagene Philbrook
>
> Deana and Kenneth Henry
>
> Paula Philbrook
>
> Larry and Evelyn Philbrook

*Gail West, ICA*

*3F, No. 12, Lane 5, Tien Mou W RdTaipei, Taiwan 111Ph) 8862) 2871-3150*
email) icataiw at gmail.com
Skype) gwestica
www.icatw.com