[Dialogue] 2010 Lifetime Achievement: John Gibson | Cultural Vision Awards | nuvo.net

Lynda C lynda860 at outlook.com
Fri Mar 13 17:57:00 PDT 2020

Glad you have OliveAnn’s work.  Sunny Walker and Sherwood are good part of that.  Let me explore how I can do this?

Do you receive John’s Journey Reflection blog? www.reJourney.blogspot.com<http://www.reJourney.blogspot.com>.

He did a blog about John G. within the last two weeks with John’s photo  and the article was linked.  Once in the Journey Reflection site, use the Search function top right to search for Earth Care, Earth Community to gather all the blogs about the Earth.  The link may contain the same problem.    I will try to cut and paste and send it attached to an e-mail.

Hope you folks are doing well.  This week has been a major shift in our “appreciation” of the seriousness of this corvid 19 virus.  Churches and events closed.  Cases being reported as students return from spring travel.  Our grandon is one of them.   Take good care of each other.

Fondly,  Lynda