[Dialogue] Old photo brings many memories

Lynda C lynda860 at outlook.com
Wed Mar 11 16:52:24 PDT 2020

Wow!  What a crew of handsome young- looking people ready to take on the world!

We just took a photo of Jono’s 8th grade son today as he was getting ready for a dance.  Amazing how much he looks like his dad in this photo which might have been close to that age.  I recall that John and I went from the Chicago House  over Easter break to visit Jono in the Student House in Kansas City.    We must have had a regional meeting with the Wests who were in Lorimor.  Jono would have been 10th grade.  Rod and Priscilla had us over for a visit.  The photo is taken in their lovely home.

This is a real delight!  Thank you for sharing this treasure!!!

Fondly,  Lynda.