[Dialogue] Climate Action Forums in Greater Denver

Sherwood Shankland sherwoodshankland at comcast.net
Thu Mar 5 10:37:15 PST 2020

OE / EI / ICA / ToP Friends and Colleagues:

I am attaching a summary document from one of the 12 Climate Action Forums held so far in Greater Denver.

An echo of our town meeting days, but in the context of inclusive engagement to address Climate Change / Climate Crisis / Climate Emergency.

You can see the construct of the forums in the agenda for the gathering of the West Capitol Hill neighbors.

In Peace, Sherwood