[Dialogue] Celebrating the completed life of R. John Gibson

Nancy Trask nlt462 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 06:01:32 PST 2020

This link goes to a “Remembering John Gibson” article by Earth Charter
Indiana.  At the bottom of the page is a photo - as you click on the photo,
it proceeds through a set of 10 or more photos of John in action with
community groups.

https://www.earthcharterindiana.org/remembering-john-gibson

Journey on, dear colleague,
Nancy Trask